Mr. / Yasser Ismail Ahmed Abo El Hamd
founder and CEO of Iura
Advocate before Court of Cassation and The Egyptian Supreme Court, founder and CEO of Iura Advocates & Legal Consultants.
- Graduated from faculty of law, Asyut University year 2002 then he joined to the huge entities (Bar Association Egypt). Afterwards, he trained at many high ranked law firms then started to work as a free lawyer in 2005, since then he’s been dealing with all departments, governmental and non governmental authorities and all courts of law of any levels of litigation.
- He participated in many conferences and scientific seminars in and out of Egypt. He attended several courses in various legal fields such as:
- Reconciliation and mediation among companies.
- Intellectual Property.
- International and National Commercial Arbitration.
- Faculty of Economics and Political Science Courses of “comprehensive legal studies for lawyers of legal departments in public and private sectors”, Cairo University.